Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

Thank god it's sunday! That's always my first thought when I wake up on sunday mornings. The only day, that I can stay in bed for ages and just do nothing. Unfortunately most of the time there is a big pile of homework waiting for me so I can't really enjoy the rest of the day… that's why I always need a great breakfast to keep me fit:) So today I tried out this cool recipe that I found in a magazine a couple of days ago, and I thought it looked like a funny combination...just how I like it;) 



Sweet Bagel with Fruit
Ingedients:
- Bagels
- Peanut Butter
- Strawberries
- (Bananas)

Cut the bagel in two halfs, toast it and spread the peanut butter on both halfs. Then cut the strawberries and the bananas (unfortunately I didn't have any) in small pieces and distribute them on top.
Enjoy:D 




2 Kommentare: