Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

It's the same every year! Once summer and the bathing season begins the search for the perfect bikini is on. Who doesn't know that desperate feeling when you're standing in the dressing room and your bikini doesn't fit how it should.. My first thought is always, why for gods sake couldn't I just go without the chocolate today, yesterday and the day before.. From now on I'm going to stay on my diet.. Unfortunately my diet and exercise phase only lasts for a week most of the time (and that would be very long already!) and at the end of the day I end up buying the boring solid black bikini from H&M...
But in case you are ready for summer I have a couple of cool bathing suits and bikinis for you here:)






















Blue Rio Print One Piece, topshop.com























L Space Bandeau Bikini with fringe,  beachfashionshop.com






















Mara Hoffman Bandeau Bikini Indian Girl, beachfashionshop.com






















L Space Royal Blue Bandeau Bikini, beachfashionshop.com






















Cia Maritima Triangel Bikini Batic Paradise,  beachfashionshop.com 


2 Kommentare: