Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Charles and Ray Eames were american designers. They made modern architecture and furniture. They also worked in the fields of industrial and graphic design, fine art and film. The Eameses pioneered technologies, such as the fiberglass and plastic resin chairs and the wire mesh chairs. While working, Charles took over the more technical part and Ray took over the more artistic part. I love their chairs and that’s why I want to show you some now ;)
























Eames Fiberglass Rocking Chair

I love this chair! I think it’s my absolute favorite chair at the moment and I’m thinking about buying one. When I was in Berlin, we went to and interior design shop and this chair stood in the rear corner. It was love at first sight! The chair was so comfortable that I just didn't want to get up...


















Charles Eames Lounge Chair

The lounge chair just looks so classy and nice to me, it's a perfect mix between wood and leather. And when I got to try it out at a furniture museum I found out it's one of most confertable chairs ever as well;) No wonder it's their most famous piece and everybody seems to love it;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen